Service Advisor (Verwood)
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our Service Team at Keith Motors Verwood. As a Service Advisor, you be will be responsible for the customers' aftersales experience.
Main responsibilities will be:
- Receive Customers and their vehicles in a friendly and professional manner, discuss and confirm their requirements, and take responsibility for the vehicle during its time at the Retailer.
- Maintain a great working relationship with the sales department and efficiently manage their requirements
- Keeping customers informed of the status of their vehicle, giving comprehensive technical advice on the extent of work to be done and, provide a cost estimate for repair work.
- Ensure that collection and delivery drivers operate to schedule and meet customer and workshop expectations.
- Ensure all customer and vehicle data is correctly captured and loaded to Pinnacle DMS.
- Ensure that invoicing is accurate and completed on time.
- Warranty- Ensure all warranty jobs include the relevant documnetation and are correctly invoiced.
- Assist customers with arranging vehicle servicing appointments over the telephone and via email.
- Process all warranty claims as per the manufacturers' guidelines.
- High levels of attention to detail and highly organised.
- Strong communication between departments.
- Background in a similar role within the automotive industry. Main Dealer Experience is beneficial.
- Enthusiasm and tenacity to drive the department to achieve its set objective.
- Experience in an After Sales environment is desired.
- Full UK Valid Drivers' License.
The successful candidate will be based at our Verwood Site.
Please Send your CV and Covering Letter to email@example.com or alternatively Contact Us.