As of Friday 24th July, Prime Minister Boris Johnson declared Face Masks and Coverings to be mandatory in all retail environments. Due to close customer proximity within our Showrooms and Service Departments, it is strongly advised that all customers visiting any one of our dealerships are asked to please wear a Face Mask or Covering.
With this new enforcement in place anyone who chooses not to wear a face mask or covering will be reminded by our staff that you could be breaking the law and subject to a £100 fine.
If a customer happens to forget his or her face masks, we have disposable face masks on entry to our showrooms. Along with disposable face masks, we have hand sanitisers and disposable gloves for all customers to use.
We understand not all customers can wear face masks or coverings due to health issues or personal reasons.
With this in mind, we will excuse anyone not wearing a face mask:
• If you are a child under the age of 11.
• If you are unable to put on, wear or remove a face covering because of physical or mental illness, impairment or disability.
• If putting on, wearing or removing a face covering will cause severe distress
• If you are travelling with or providing assistance to someone who relies on lip-reading to communicate.
• When you need to eat or drink
• To take medication.
• If a Police Officer or other official requests you to remove your face covering.
Thank you for your cooperation and we look forward to welcoming you soon!