Trainee Sales Executive (Christchurch)
Are you driven, have a desire to succeed and possess great communication skills? An exciting opportunity as a Trainee Sales Executive has arisen to join the Sales Team at Keith Motors Christchurch.
Become one of the best!
Ford is a leading car manufacturer, boasting a huge range in their history of vehicles and an exciting electrical range of vehicles coming soon, where best to start your career in vehicle sales?
The main responsibilities of a car sales executive and areas of training will be:
- Create Customer Relationships through all New & Used Car Enquiries.
- The Selling of New & Used Cars, Finance Plans, Plus the selling of additional products, Warranties, and GAP Insurance.
- Follow-up communications with existing customers due for renewal.
- Creating Personal Video Presentations using CitNOW App.
- Respond to Live Chat, Website & Leap Lead Enquiries.
- Undergo Ford Training.
- Henry Ford Academy to carry out formal training and qualifications
- In house daily training.
- A Full and Valid Driving Licence
- Experience in a customer service or sales environment
You must be:
- A Good Communicator with Customers and Colleagues
- Work Efficiently
- Be able to work as a team
- Have a high attention to detail
The successful candidate will be based at our Christchurch Site.
Please Send your CV and Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively Contact Us.