Part Time Vehicle Technician Verwood
A Great opportunity has
arisen to join Keith Motors as a Vehicle Technician at our Verwood location.
Hours and day are negotiable.
Main responsibilities will be:
- General Servicing and Repairs to Cars and Light Commercial Vehicles.
- MOT Testing
- Full UK Driving Licence
- A minimum of NVQ Level 2 Qualification in Vehicle Repairs for the Technician role, not essential for MOT tester role.
- Main Dealer Experience is beneficial but not essential
- MOT License for the MOT role.
You must be:
- A Good Communicator with Customers and Colleagues
- Work Efficiently
- Be able to work as a
- Have high attention to detail and pride in producing quality work.
Please Send your CV and Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively Contact Us.